1. Notes: 25 / 1 year ago 

    SUPERNATURAL WON !!!!!!

    AKSJDFHAS;KDJFASDK;FJ

  2. Notes

    1. letsbeparabatai reblogged this from malefiscent
    2. leviathans-vessel reblogged this from decepticons-assemble
    3. lenkagamine133 reblogged this from malefiscent
    4. decepticons-assemble reblogged this from kingunderthetardis
    5. naughticul reblogged this from malefiscent
    6. malefiscent reblogged this from soldiering-through-winter
    7. soldiering-through-winter reblogged this from kingunderthetardis
    8. kingunderthetardis reblogged this from lokibuckywinchester
    9. moviesgalore1 reblogged this from lady-loki-winter-soldier
    10. lady-loki-winter-soldier reblogged this from lokibuckywinchester
    11. nevergotwings reblogged this from feathersassemble
    12. lokibuckywinchester reblogged this from feathersassemble
    13. feathersassemble reblogged this from majestic-oakenboner
    14. majestic-oakenboner reblogged this from huggybearwinchestermilkovich
    15. huggybearwinchestermilkovich reblogged this from deanscookieattitude
    16. deanscookieattitude posted this
avatar_128
 
 
Christo...just checking.
I'm Sara. I'm 21, and I am a Supernatural Addict.


I love Supernatural & the SPN fandom. 91% of the stuff here is about Supernatural. The other 9% is a mix of my life, music, movies, books, odd posts, and other shows.

I'm a multi-shipper, with my three main ships being Destiel, Wincest, and Sastiel. But I respect all ships as well as the non shippers.

Most of the time I really just reblog stuff, but I attach my opinion to nearly everything. I can't help it.

Feel free to talk to me about anything I say, or to share anything you want. I'm easily amused =)
[add "/ask" after my url if you don't see the box].


None of the GIFs/drawings/fanfics/etc. are mine. Including the background image.


Ummm...that's pretty much it :D
 
 

Following

brightfallenstarsenjolroseughsammythe-winchester-initiativehighlauriecauseofdeathmakoharufeelscasfuckerbornthiswaywardheathyrmagicalbooshiemooseandtricksterzetabulouscastielstielcaswouldratherbehere-wondersmithannamaysasukeearthespritthehairlessapefaegequirky-spn-addicttomhannigersaurumsolissweetangelbuttsbasukeroticsriseofthefallenonehellredskyforestprncehey-assbuttsmidzillasp0okyhatdeansexpaidestielruinedmylifejaredandjensenareinloveline0fdurinellaangeluskissedmequiteinsaneeightyeightkatenipplefrecklealmaasilittletrenchcoatangelambrinaastudyinadventurecandyforastronautsgoogoodreamersrevolutionarylionheartangel-kinkwinterrbuckyythispersonisillogicalprincusbeaunovakianzombiezeppelinteamj2anastielpkaekagammiyoujustgotsconedplushstieldeancasotpcastiels-deanjustacasgirlmishasminionsjoanwatsondirewolfedryuhouhoustarcruisingmishamayhemmegmasterzrobbybenedictcasscruffybeardshinwoosmisha-bawlinsstaffkierenwwalkercommandersteverogersthelastdragomirhighermagicraggedywingssuperwolfbuttsjensensbluesteelshippingallthegaysebstantialcrisisdeeeanspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenisklost004iwatobi-overallthingsgay-grahamtheonflayjoysjaredgrrldriverpicksthemusickaidanthecanadianinnerflameeffervescentsassherpirate-hisprincessextracookieattitudedmitrikrushnicjensencocklesticklememishaprettybrightbubblygame-of-destielmishas-assbuttshereforpizzajazznicollithrohiromiloki-dokeyseredhiel84spn-freakfl0wer-fieldsheavenandhellcastielcastiel-counts-deans-frecklescloudyjennoberonkingofthefaeriesluciferwearsamwinchesteroneknightincamelotbrokensilence137ilovepriestlyhitodemanviolinsbowtiesandwhiskeycocklesblowjobsriverdancingcasfriendbrotherloversammytheboykingfuckyeahb1a4archivetwelvedollarnosebleedakanehdestielhallowmerthurotpaleckiforwardandoverkickedinthedaddypillsokaytobemeitsfuuhyeswecasrepimgtinydragonginadrugsdestroylovestickingupforsammyboneswinchesterjustcannibalthingslovemesomepiedivinewrathsoibadwolfantisorasyourenotgonnadieavirginthewinchesterbrosdeactivatedbutuhnotreallypairofbrolinsohmysupernaturalkatiriammisteryspotcohlechollsi-watch-the-beessuperfreakingnaturalsupernaturaladdictedlittleangel0fdeathspringandjoshfyeahmishacollinsdrwaywardsammwinchestertessathereaperghibli-gifsfuckyeah-sassypickupthatamuletcastielsfeatheryassbuttsave-an-impala-ride-a-winchesteraskspnbbversedeadbrownieimpalasixtysevensammy-and-deansprntrleccentrichhhheyimmatrickstereat-it-twilightnameeverythingkazzagillan-smishacollinslovebdbobsessedfuckyeahdeancasswordofmichaeljtpadaleckis
 

Tumblr